As responsible operators, we have taken steps to go above and beyond what is expected of us by law. We believe in trying to keep everybody safe, and happy in these difficult times.
- We have restricted our capacity to no more than 92 passengers to allow for one person per 4 square metres of space.
- Our crew are required to wash their hands regularly and have regular temperature checks.
- Our crew are required to wear face masks.
- Gear/equipment is sanitised between uses.
- Hand sanitiser is available to passengers and crew.
- High-traffic areas are regularly sanitised.
- All passengers will be required to have their temperature checked before boarding and those with a high temperature will be refused entry.