A CATAMARAN UNDER SAIL EXPERIENCING
Malta’s Best Beaches & Bays on the Sea Bird Sailing Catamaran by Sea Trips
- Experience a day out on a catamaran under sail.
- Discover Malta’s finest beaches, swimming and snorkelling locations.
- Enjoy a delicious freshly made BBQ lunch – additional cost.
- Relax in a tranquil adult-only atmosphere (12 years and over only)
- Three swimming stops at Malta’s best locations, including the Blue Lagoon.
Enjoy a fantastic day or evening out on the Mediterranean’s newest and largest sailing catamaran.
On this one-of-a-kind trip, you will discover the best beaches, bays, swimming and snorkelling locations that Malta has to offer.
Set off on your sailing adventure on Europe’s largest and most spacious passenger sailing catamaran. Our luxurious catamaran will take you to the best swimming and snorkelling locations Malta has to offer in an adult only atmosphere.
The sailing catamaran will stop at two or three prime locations for swimming and snorkelling. These locations may change daily due to prevailing weather and sea conditions, and accessibility to the site. Whichever of the below locations you go to, you will have the best day out this summer.
Comino Island has two fantastic possible stops for swimming and snorkelling – Blue & Crystal Lagoon. The Blue Lagoon is the most famous swimming spot with its crystal clear turquoise waters tempting those that want to cool off on a hot summers day. We moor in a secluded private area on the Blue Lagoon where the snorkelling is much more enjoyable.
With sheer cliff drops surrounding the Crystal Lagoon, it can only be reached by sea and you won’t find a better snorkelling spot on Comino Island. Its crystal clear waters are much deeper than at the Blue Lagoon which makes the area fantastic for snorkelling and swimming in and around the caves.
Another possible destination is the five-star sandy beaches of Ghajn Tuffieha. At Ghajn Tuffieha you will have time to swim, snorkel and have lots of water fun. Or if you prefer something more relaxing then why not laze the day away on our sunbeds or trampoline nets with a fantastic cocktail or two.
If the catamaran stops at Ghajn Tuffieha on the way back we will stop to discover the film set of Popeye village tucked away in the charming Anchor’s bay. Make sure to have your cameras ready for some unique photos.
We may also visit other locations such as the long sandy beaches of Mellieha or the red sandy beach of Ramla il-Hamra in Gozo.
With all the sunbathing, relaxing and swimming, we know that you will have worked up an appetite so don’t miss out on our famous optional traditional BBQ.
About this tour
Food & drink
Masks & Snorkels
Boarding closes 15 mins prior to departure and seats can be reassigned.
From the 01 August 2020
|Check-in Opens||08:30 am|
|Check-in Closes||09:15 am|
|Departure Time||09:30 am|
|Arrival Time||15:30 pm|
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to the weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
- Check-in opens 1hr before departure.
- Check-in closes 15 mins before departure.
- Printed or mobile confirmations accepted.
- Bookings will generally be confirmed within 48hrs. Urgent bookings will be handled before.
- Special dietary needs must be given 24h hrs prior to the tour date.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible.
“We had a fabulous time on the catamaran. It was amazing to swim in the Crystal Lagoon cave and the water at the Blue Lagoon is just so clear. The crew and the captain were extremely lovely and made everyone comfortable!”
ELLA M, UK
“The boat is comfy, big enough and you have ample time to enjoy everything they offer, including the boats underwater windows. They stop at Crystal Lagoon, which is perfect for snorkeling, using their huge slides and jumping into the water.”
LIZA M, POLAND
The worlds largest day passenger sailing Catamaran!
Ladies and Gents toilets
BBQ with drink