Relaxing day at the Blue & Crystal Lagoon on the Sea Odyssey by Sea Trips
- Delight in the crystal clear waters at the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Swim and snorkel in the fantastic Crystal Lagoon caves.
- Experience a medium-sized boat trip.
- Enjoy the thrill from the enormous waterslide.
- Relax onboard the boat with sun loungers, bar and other amenities.
Join us on our beautiful, elegant and family-run vessel Sea Odyssey. Sailing to the Blue Lagoon in class, comfort and style, perfect for those seeking a relaxing experience. The tour departs daily at 11 am from the touristic town, Bugibba and the journey to Comino takes approximately one hour. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a beautiful vantage point.
Stop for swimming in not one, but two amazing locations:
Crystal Lagoon* – Comino’s more private lagoon, perfect for enjoying many activities from the boat. Slide into the sea from the giant waterslide; view the marine life from the underwater windows; snorkelling inside the amazing Crystal Lagoon caves.
Blue Lagoon – Comino’s biggest and best-known attraction. It is a tiny bay with shallow, azure-coloured water making it a fantastic place to relax, swim and snorkel. Benefit from our excellent mooring position, allowing you to enjoy the best views of the Blue Lagoon, from the comfort of our fully equipped catamaran.
* Stopping from June-October subject to sea temperature/conditions.
We operate all year round according to weather conditions, daily from the tourist town Bugibba.
The journey to Comino Island takes approximately one hour. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from an ideal vantage point. We cruise close to the coast, witnessing Malta’s magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies.
You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul’s, viewing the statue of the apostle Saint Paul, rising high into the sky. You will visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you the opportunity to take amazing photographs.
In the morning we stop for one hour at the stunning but less well known Crystal Lagoon. It is fringed by steep cliffs and therefore accessed only by boats. With unbelievably clear water, it is perfect for swimming, snorkelling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of our three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare! A true snorkelers paradise, where you can even swim inside the caves.
Arriving at Blue Lagoon we moor in the prime area, you will have the best view from our docking position. Use the boat as a base, utilising all the fantastic facilities, including an enormous waterslide and a sundeck with cushioned sun loungers. Here we spend the rest of the afternoon at (approximately 4hours). Swim from the boat or walk ashore to explore this tiny island. Comino is also worth a visit in winter and is ideal for walkers and photographers. With no urban areas or cars on the island, one can easily smell the scent of wild thyme and other herbs.
With the day drawing to a close we cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the “Elephants Head”, a fantastic rock formation. We arrive back at Bugibba port.
1hr Crystal Lagoon*
4hrs Blue Lagoon
Food & Drinks – for sale
Mask & Snorkels – to hire
*We stop in Crystal Lagoon from June to through to September in fair weather conditions ONLY.
Boarding closes 15 mins prior to departure and seats can be reassigned.
29 March 2020 – 31st August 2020
|Boarding Opens||10:00 am|
|Boarding Closes||10:45 am|
|Departure Time||11:00 am|
|Arrival Time||18:00 pm|
About this tour
- We DO NOT stop in Crystal Lagoon between the 01st October 19 – 31 May 20.
- We will only stop in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and/or conditions do permit.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to the weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
- Check-in opens 1hr before departure.
- Check-in closes 15 mins before departure.
- Printed or mobile confirmations accepted.
- Bookings will generally be confirmed within 48hrs. Urgent bookings will be handled before.
- Special dietary needs must be given 24h hrs prior to the tour date.
- Wheelchair accessible but Comino is not wheelchair friendly.
Still got questions? Have you had a look at our most frequently asked questions page
“The SEA Odyssey is a great boat with tons of facilities. Using the slide was a lot of fun! I especially loved the
visit to Crystal Lagoon, where we had the opportunity to swim. Most other companies do not stop there. Would
definitely recommend this day trip.!”
BECKY B, UK
“The whole day was fabulous. The boat is one of the smaller ones, and not a “ferry” style one, much more comfortable, with padded sun loungers, type seating on the top deck. I would absolutely go again and would highly recommend it.”
Ladies and Gents toilets
Snorkels for hire
a la carte bars
Cushioned Sun loungers