Blue Lagoon Afternoon Sunset Cruise
- Beat the crowds and enjoy the Blue Lagoon in the afternoon.
- Experience a Mediterranean sunset whilst cruising home.
- Swim, snorkel and relax in the cooler afternoon sun.
- Enjoy the thrill from the huge waterslide.
- Discover the Maltese coastline and visit the Sea Caves.
This excursion is perfect for those that want to beat the heat, the crowds and enjoy the Blue Lagoon later on in the day. Perfect for families and persons who want to snorkel, swim and splash around in the Crystal clear shallow waters and enjoy a stunning Mediterranean sunset on the way back!
Enjoy the Blue Lagoon after the hot Mediterranean sun has warmed it all day long, making it especially tempting due to the water and sea temperatures being very similar. Arrive in the Blue Lagoon as most of the other tour boats head home and Comino is a more relaxing destination, and perfect to have a quiet drink or a bite to eat from our onboard kitchen.
On the way back enjoy the sea caves and the magnificent Mediterranean coastline whilst the setting sun glints off the enormous Maltese cliffs. If you are lucky and look carefully, you may witness the legendary flash of green as the sun plunges into the sea.
The onboard commentary is in English, French, German, Italian & Polish.
2-2.5hrs Blue Lagoon
Food & drinks
Masks & Snorkels
Boarding closes 15 mins prior to departure and seats can be reassigned.
01 May – 30 September
|Check-in Opens||16:30 pm|
|Check-in Closes||16:55 pm|
|Departure Time||17:00 pm|
About this tour
- Viewing the shipwreck is subject to “diving operations” and/or sea/sky conditions.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to the weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
- Check-in opens 1hr before departure.
- Check-in closes 15 mins before departure.
- Printed or mobile confirmations accepted.
- Special dietary needs must be given 24h hrs prior to the tour date.
- Wheelchair accessible but Comino is not wheelchair friendly.
Still got questions? Have you had a look at our most frequently asked questions page
Be prepared for the best day of your holiday by downloading our free informational guide
“We had a fabulous time on the catamaran. It was amazing to swim in the Crystal Lagoon cave and the water at the Blue Lagoon is just so clear. The crew and the captain were extremely lovely and made everyone comfortable!”
ELLA M, UK
“The boat is comfy, big enough and you have ample time to enjoy everything they offer, including the boats underwater windows. They stop at Crystal Lagoon, which is perfect for snorkeling, using their huge slides and jumping into the water.”
LIZA M, POLAND
Air-conditioned main deck
x1 Huge waterslide
x2 Smaller slides
Disabled Access toilets
Ladies and Gents toilets
Changing Room with shower
Snorkels for hire
26 underwater windows
x2 a la carte bars
Cushioned Sun loungers
Under 4’s play area
Lockers for hire