Tour duration: 7 hours
Dep/Arr Time: 10.30-17.45
Dep/Arr Time: Bugibba; please see contact us page for map location.
Mobile and printed vouchers accepted
Guide: English, French German, Italian commentary and guides in French, English
Quick confirmation(24-48 hrs)
A family run boat trip which is affordable for everyone. A day filled with seeing caves, a shipwreck, fish and landmarks. Time to explore Comino Island and/or swim in two of its beautiful lagoons (Crystal and Blue) , then off to sightsee in the mythical Island of Gozo.
Choose one of our optional extras to see the Islands highlights or visit the Gozo at your own leisure. We recommend the minibus transfers which take you to and stop you in the Capital Victoria and the charming seaside village Xlendi.
During the excursion the crews first priority is to make you comfortable. Ask us anything, and we’ll do our best to make it happen!
- Swim, snorkel, take photos, or have a drink or something to eat in the Blue Lagoon, Comino Island
- Swim and snorkel in the Crystal Lagoon caves.
- Feed the fish in Blue Lagoon, Comino Island
- Watch the marine life from the underwater windows
- Sunbathe on sunbeds on upper deck
- 3 hours sightseeing in Gozo
- Use the boats water slides or jump into the sea for different levels
- 1 hour stop over in Blue Lagoon
- 1 hour stop over in Crystal Lagoon; Jun-Oct, weather permitting.
- Cave visits
- Shipwreck visit
- 3 hours in Gozo
- Non-Local Transfers; Cost is €5.00 per person, min of 4 pax.
- Gozo transport to the the charming seaside village Xlendi where you can eat, swim, take a coastal cliff walk into the Xlendi cave, or perhaps participate in Xlend’s watersports; and Visit Victoria, the capital of Gozo, see the shops, markets and restaurants or visit the UNESCO world heritage site the Citadel. €5.00 per person.
- Food and drinks.